We worked with OFCOM to provide a Media Behaviours study concentrating on changes in behaviour due to lockdown using our proprietary panel TRP Surveys.
Questions were posed on TRP Surveys over a period of weeks to provide a robust overview of media habits.
Issues covered, and available to view on the OFCOM website, include:
- Uptake and expected new subscriptions for paid video services
- Uptake and use of audio services
- Radio stations listened to and reasons why
- Agreement with statements comparing Netflix with linear TV channels, such as:
- “A Netflix subscription is better value for money than the licence fee”
- “The BBC is not relevant anymore”
OFCOM published our data as part of their Media Nations 2020 interactive report.